Back again in our busiest routine as the community quarantines ease to the lowest level, our schedule becomes jampacked with many deliverables. We often skip good quality meals to nourish the remaining busy and productive hours. Fret not, as Grab Food is our strategic partner to have those hot meals delivered to our doorstep without the hassle. As economic inflation wreaks havoc on our daily budget, Grab Food offers 99+ meals that collate budget meals from restaurants within your vicinity in a single tap.
Here are my Five recommendations you can try and enjoy with GrabFood’s 99+ meals feature with Grab Food around Pampanga Urban Area:
- Broe’s Herb Chicken – it has its classic fried chicken meal with steamed rice featuring its unique herbed crispy breading that truly would trigger your hunger. The Two-Piece Fried Chicken meal with gravy is valued at Php150.00*.
2. J’s Waffle House – enjoy that tangy-sweet marriage on your taste buds with your friends with their Buy 2 Take 1 Bacon Cheese Waffle. Munch with these tasty goodies with your colleagues, family or friends and alleviate those hunger pangs away. Their unique tangy sauce meets well with the buttery goodness of the waffle pastry. With the 50% off promo upon booking, we have 3 waffles at Php160.00*.
3. Purple Pad Thai – this is one of the prominent Thai restaurants in Angeles City and offers staple Thai dishes for our cabalens. Get your fibre and vitamin requirement with their Thai Green Salad Chicken. Loads of leafy greens, onions, cucumber, Thai basil and shreds of chicken meat. All topped with their vinaigrette that truly makes this dish appetizing. The Thai Green Salad is valued at Php160.00*.
4. Toll House – one of the famous homegrown restaurants in Angeles City and ordering their Chicken Barbecue Meal that comes with a Macaroni Salad side dish is always on my list. During my busy duty at the Pediatric Unit, I have this meal for my late lunch and certainly a delight for my hungry tummy. The Chicken Barbecue Meal is valued at Php200.00* – totally worth it.
5. Ricebox Juicebox – who would not love the all-day breakfast best Beef Tapa-Sinangag-Itlog. This is always my go-to meal and lost count of the times I enjoyed it – never goes out of fashion. The Beef Tapa Meal comes with a sunny-side-up egg and a cup of steamed rice and is valued at Php199.00*
*price may change without prior notice and exclusive of delivery fee
Don’t have cash? You can pay via GrabPay, credit card, or debit card, or Gcash – enjoy contactless food deliveries during this pandemic.
Don’t have the Grab App yet? Install now from App Store and Google Play store and start ordering.
Tips for a fun and efficient Grab Food booking:
- Always keep the App Updated
- Always check your pin location. You can add notes and save them.
- You can save your usual locations like work and home pins for ease of booking.
- Always check your mode of payment.
- Be courteous with your Grab Driver and don’t forget to thank them for their hard work.
- It is recommended to rate your driver and the merchant/restaurant.
- Having issues? You can chat with a live agent during your actual booking to help you navigate solutions.
- Check out the Starts at P99 tile to find everyday value meals and enjoy daily deals
- Enjoy your food!
Truly, Grab Food is your all-in-one food delivery partner that connects good food to hungry souls. Their system and features focus on each customer’s additional requests to add value to their food delivery experience. Myself is a solid Grab Food user and have been booking food deliveries as soon they became available in my area. One feature of Grab Food is the capability to talk with the Grab Rider to send reminders to the merchant of my requests and other instructions.