My Toll House memories bring me back to my college years when dining there was a breeze since my Alma Mater, Holy Angel University, is just a stone throw away from this homegrown restaurant. Owned by the Romeros, their recipe and quality was of same and did not falter through many years.
Sharing my list:
1. BAKED MACARONI – its cheese topping and meaty sauce are its one that I crave much.
2. MONGOLIAN BARBECUE – the beef strips are flavorful and vegetables are crunchy, not overcooked.
3. TROPICAL CHICKEN – perfect mixture of shredded chicken and vegetables with creamy mashed potato on top. A perfect lunch!
4. RED VELVET CAKE – I just love it. PERIOD
5. COMBINATION BARBECUE – protein and flavor packed meaty goodness!
6. SEAFOOD SUPREME – sauce and seafood offerings in a perfect match!
7. KANI SALAD – refreshing my palate with a mix of crab and fruit flavors.
Here are the awesome cakes perfect for every occasion or simply to satisfy your sweet cravings:
Main Branch: Sto. Rosario St., Angeles City
Branches in Marquee Mall, Newpoint Mall, and SM City Clark.
Toll House was our sponsor during the First Pampanga Instameet.
One thought on “My Favorites in TOLL HOUSE”